my windows, door locks and horn don't work i replaced relays and checked the ground wires in my 2000 Satun LS What else could be wrong?

Asked by Aug 11, 2012 at 07:59 AM about the 2000 Saturn L-Series 4 Dr LS Sedan

they all went out at seperate times and I can't figure out what is wrong with it

269,505

I looked briefly for an answer to your issue and the issues you are having all stem to the BCM or Body control Module being faulty. Once replaced all your electrical issues should go away. Here is a pic to help locate it. But before replacing, do some more research on your own to verify what I found. Hope this help.

269,505

Oh and before replacing, try checking the electrical connections to the module, they might be just be dirty, corroded or just lost contact.

i did do that the were a little dusty and we cleaned them it might have something to do with the computer though so i don't know