I have a 2005 Town and Country Touring. Both of my fobs have stopped working in the Lock/unlock/open door function. This morning they both worked. Both keys will start the vehicle and manually unlock the doors. Is this a program function that I can correct by reprogram of the fobs?

10

Asked by Sep 04, 2015 at 07:58 PM about the 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Touring

The fobs worked fine this morning. Both keys will start the vehicle and manually unlock the doors. Would this be a programing function? The procedures I have looked at say using the working key/fob but it appears that I don't have a working one to program from.

69,715

Try changing the battery out of the remotes, It takes a long time before the memories are gone.

10

Changed batteries and the fobs still did not work. Late last night my wife was out driving and when she got back she said her fob was working fine. I checked the back up fob and it is working also. I verified it again this morning. Any thoughts as to what may happening?

69,715

I think they had to just reconnect to the vehicles computer, Your batteries just needed to changed. Other than that, that's all I ever had to do. I had to reprogram mine once because I had the battery out of my vehicle for 3 months. I hope this fixed your problem...