95 Corsica Window Control Switch

Asked by Jul 05, 2011 at 05:03 PM about the 1995 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

Any thoughts on where to find a window control switch for a 95 Corsica? It's the kind that's in the center "arm rest" console. I've had a really hard time coming up with one! If I can't get one, any thoughts on how to swap one for another kind of switch? Thanks in advance! I have a dream to take this little car to 300,000 miles (it's at 220k now), but it needs some cosmetic work to keep me interested in it.

425

Try searching on eBay for one. That or get a direct replacement from a junkyard. Also rockauto.com may have a replacement.