Turn signals are not working, fuse fine back up lights working. Dash indicators for signals are working

35

Asked by Jun 13, 2007 at 02:22 PM about the 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier LS

21,850

Hi Bob! Time to look at your flasher relay. Talk to the parts guy at your local big box parts store and he will set you up with the flasher and probably tell you how to switch it out. If you aren't sure however, I would verify that the back up lights and the turn signals are on the same fuse however. Good luck!

35

Thanks, that is what I thought it was. I did not double check about them being on the same circuit though just went by the schematic. Probably should have checked though as there have been after market additions to the electrical.