where do i find the sprayer end that clips on to the wiper blade for spraying windshield wash

Asked by May 30, 2014 at 05:57 PM about the 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Base

107,515

Some auto parts stores have aftermarket spray ends for this.

16,035

I skipped by this one 50 times to see if someone just had... to answer. Couldn.t help yourself could ya. If someone asked you where to find a spray nozzle for their kitchen sink you would have thought that was a silly question.....@dandyoun - you are a true Scholar and a Gentleman. Good on ya....... maybe an auto yard too.

107,515

Here is why I sometimes answers questions like this one. Couple months ago I got some extremely unusual texts concerning some 3000gt parts I had for sale on Craigslist. The questions that they were asking were way out there and at first I thought some one was pranking me. This went on a couple of days. Finally just for giggles I ask them "is this your first car". Guess what. It was a sixteen year old boy who had worked hard on a country farm and saved his money to build his first car. Invited him and his father up to look at the parts car and other items I had for sale. Mainly just to see if they would show. They did show and we had a great visit. Met two of the nicest and hard working men I have ever met. (Yes I said men). The father was there only for moral support. The son made all the decisions about what he needed and about what he would like to have if he could afford it. Lol. I got so moved I told him that a hundred dollar bill would pay for anything at all he wanted this day. Damn did the tools get one hell of a work out by that young man as he removed, inspected and cleaned all the items he wanted. Probably about five hundred dollars worth. But it was all good cause I knew that these parts were going on a vehicle that this young man truly loved. Any one of these people asking questions on here could be a young person that's trying to do it on his or her own and is not really sure what to ask or where to look to get the answers. I would answer a million bogus questions just to get the opportunity to answer one young persons true question. Sorry this was so long. Drive safe.

16,035

Very moving story. I already knew you were a GOOD GUY and I've said so more than once. I even told TopShadeTree (Mark) that I was going to try and be more optimistic and follow your lead by trying to believe that the phony sounding questions might be from real people.As I said - You are a true gentleman & thankyou for the above .

107,515

Oh and Home Depot has sink spray nozzles on sale. Lol. Thanks.

16,035

And just so that you don't think that I am a complete curmudgeon. As a Civitan and Kinsman I enjoyed 25 years of doing voluntary service work. ( then I kind of loss 50% use of my legs and went down-hill from there.) Now a days I do gratis Tax Returns for Seniors on fixed lower incomes and for people on Social Assistance and for disabled people and widows that just lost their husbands and anyone else that truely needs a helping hand to work their way through government b.s.. But, I have to know you need help; and aren't a lazy scammer, for me to open my heart. [ @ any fed listening in >> thank heaven for government b.s. ;otherwise, I couldn't make a living from those that can afford to pay]....Nice,honest people are a bit to far and few between ; hence, the cynic in me.

107,515

See sounds like you a good guy too. We probably not so different.

16,035

I aleady said a few burgers and a beer and I know we'd get along.

107,515

Agreed.