i need to buy a lower valance where can i get one

Asked by Jan 03, 2007 at 05:08 PM about the 1995 Chevrolet Blazer 4 Door LS 4WD

Question type: Car Customization

i need the piece that is under the front bumber i think it is called the lower valance

1 Answer


Hello, There are many online sites where you can buy a lower valance for your vehicle. Here is one of those sites: http://www.carpartswholesale.com/cpw/valance.html If you don't find the specific one you are looking for there then go to a search engine and search "lower valance."

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Chevrolet Blazer Questions

Chevrolet Blazer Experts

#1 Andrew Olsen
Andrew Olsen
Reputation 2,020
#2 yetilikesbeer
Reputation 1,320
#3 Rowefast
Reputation 1,030
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Chevrolet Tahoe
592 Great Deals out of 33,811 listings starting at $1,375
Used Chevrolet S-10
8 Great Deals out of 1,333 listings starting at $1,500
Used GMC Jimmy
270 listings
Used Ford Bronco
196 listings
Used Ford Explorer
933 Great Deals out of 63,406 listings starting at $799
Used Toyota 4Runner
236 Great Deals out of 19,819 listings starting at $2,300
Used Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,051 Great Deals out of 72,603 listings starting at $1,200
Used Ford F-150
2,144 Great Deals out of 191,654 listings starting at $1,150
Used Chevrolet Suburban
281 Great Deals out of 19,563 listings starting at $1,500
Used Chevrolet Camaro
367 Great Deals out of 31,560 listings starting at $2,400
Used Chevrolet C/K 1500
890 listings starting at $1,950

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.