I want to swap the factory 2.2 in my 96 Corsica for the 3400 will it fit in the bay without modification and what other problems might I encounter?

Asked by Jun 19, 2016 at 02:52 PM about the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

All kinds, wiring harness, engine computer controls instrumentation transmission shifting, chassis spring rates, etc. with enough $ all this can be done, just make sure you can afford it before beginning.

That's what I was worried about this is my first bottom up build so it looks like my only option is for the 3.1 that was available for them. At that point only thing I should have to worry about are the motor mounts correct?

You still have to handle all the engine controls but the 3.1 was the "large" engine option if you have a donor car it can be done( pull the parts as you convert ) much easier..Still a big project make sure you spend sometime reading about guys that have done this swap.

I've been trying to I've been lurking the beretta.net forum for a few months now but as the address implies they're all Beretta owners and from what I've seen very few if any Corsica owners. I've also been on j-bodyy trying to learn what I can technically about the LN2.