Heater Heat control

60

Asked by Jul 28, 2015 at 08:36 PM about the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

What controls the heat in the heater of a 1996 Chevy Corsica 3.1, I want to check to make sure heater is shutting off completely, New A/C compressor  is not cooling like I think it should. A/C Gauge readings look good, Ambient temp 95, Low Side 29, High Side 200. Vent temp 65

60

For what it's worth, it is what is called the blend door, that opens and shuts when changing from heater to AC, one can hear the actuator actually opening and closing the door with changing the control switch if the actuator is working properly.