Corsica Radiator Part?

Asked by Jun 30, 2011 at 10:19 PM about the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

Does anyone know if the plastic side tube(s) where the transmission oil goes into on my 96 3.1 corsica can be replaced? The plastic at the top has a crack in it. It has a bunch of short metal crimps all the way from the top of the Rad. to the bottom. The crack i have is on the drain side, where the drain petcock is. The crack is near the top of the Rad. Thanks.

7,025

in my experience, it is better to replace th e whole radiator with a new one. the repair might not hold. mine failed & i just put a new radiator in.

Thanks for the info. I just got a new one today. Much appreciated Jason.

Broken petcock 95 Chevy Corsica how to remove from radiator

7,025

ugh...it is on a plastic ballast. it could be bad at that age. better get a new radiator to be safe. u could unscrew it off and put another brass one in and just hope it seals up ok.