how do you change fuel filter on a 1996 corsica, and where is it?

5

Asked by Oct 03, 2007 at 03:13 PM about the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

43,945

I believe the fuel filter on this vehicle (3.1L engine) is located to the rear of the engine facing the vehicle and slightly down the back of the firewall in the fuel line. You may need a special tool to remove the hose clamps which hold it to the fuel line.

Thiis morning gas was pouring from my fuel filter l realize it was disconnect so l tryed reconnecting filter and the clip back together l start up engine the filter and clip keep disconnecting I

I think l fix my issue thank you