Takeoff wheels for 92 Roadmaster

Asked by Aug 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM about the 1992 Buick Roadmaster Limited Sedan RWD

I'd like to find a good set of takeoffs to put on my RM. So far I've found that Jeep Grand Cherokee has the
right bolt pattern, but the offset is way too high. Can anybody suggest a vehicle brand and model/year that
would have the right fit for my ride? I though that a Chevy Impala SS would have similar wheel specs, but I
was wrong. Thank you for the help.

155

To make things a lil easier, you can search by your stock bolt size 5x115m but keep in mind ur rim sizes as well if you want to go bigger. Pontiac bonneville may match wheel size depending on year. You can also try universal rims, if you are looking for specific style. "American Racing"(rims), may have some nice rims that size, also browse "TIRERACK.COM" you can have a look, that may give you some ideas to what you can do with your vehicle.