I have a 1994 buick roadmaster limited edition and it shuts off when it's hot outside. When it's cold it does it sometimes. Then it be hell to get it started. I have changed the plugs, wires, filter,

Asked by Apr 11, 2014 at 08:14 AM about the 1994 Buick Roadmaster 4 Dr Limited Sedan

And fuel pump. I don't know what
else to do. It shuts off a lot in the
summer time and it be hard to start
up like it's out of gas or something I
need answers quick before I get rid
of it. I need help

When I'm driving it's crazy but after about 15 minutes it starts up and run smooth for awhile

1,070

Electronics are the most heat sensitive components, you have to test for spark when it shuts off. the fact that it will restart after a 15 minute cool down really sounds like ignition module

86,445

GM vehicles of that yea have had a couple of problems that will cause what you are stating, 1 Crankshaft sensor, 2 ignition module, 3 cam sensor, if you could get the codes pulled that might give you a starting point instead of just throwing parts on it.