I own a 1995 Buick road master sedan. I want to raise the car up by two inches. What is the best way, or method to do this?

Asked by Feb 02, 2013 at 01:51 PM about the 1995 Buick Roadmaster 4 Dr Limited Sedan

I don't think the car shocks has been changed. Maybe once. But I would like to give it a little higher look.
Because I put allot of things in the huge trunk. So I feel two inches will be perfect for what I need. Will this
hurt my car performance in anyway. I don't speed with it, or race. Just for work and business. I hope you
can help me.

21,345

install air shocks , its like a pump up p-----

300

Jimmys right and its gonna be ur cheapest safe route

515

Install a set of trailer tow springs and coil over shocks (type with coil spring on them) I did this with my Roadmaster wagon and it works great. Does not hurt the ride and give the car the lift you need for those extra loads.

8,765

First, a large number of these cars came with the automatic load leveling system. If yours does, make sure it is working. If not, the heavy duty trailer towing springs are the way to go. I would change all 4 springs to keep both ends in calibration. The coil-over extra load springs are a good idea if you are regularly close to the weight capacity of the car. Unladen, it should sit close to normal ride height. Laden, it should not sag more than an inch or two.