Help on my 03 buick rendezvous

Asked by Apr 06, 2017 at 01:23 AM about the 2003 Buick Rendezvous CX FWD

My 03 buick rendezvous is feeling like it
wants to turn off while in park and mainly
while stopping at a red light with my foot
on brake alot of jerking and shaking just
did spark plugs and wires still the same
what can it be???

7,305

scan for codes even if light ain't on , how does it drive and accelerate ?

It's drives good just bas alot of go to it like when I push on the gas it jerks hard but drives I went to auto zone to go get it scanned it only sed about my spark plugs and wires but I just replaced them and still doing the same thing shaking and wanting to die out???

7,305

you should have posted the code here before listening to the guy at autozoo . what exactly was the code(s) ? What did the old plugs look like ?

Here they are and they were pretty worn

7,305

It's good you posted the definitions for the codes because I would tell you to look them up , I certainly don't know them , Do you know what the ECT sensor is ? Did you clear codes after new plugs and wires ? One code might be responsible for the others , or rather the malfunction of one thing may set off others , and the sensor may not be bad but getting a bad signal , all these things should be tested before spending the cash on new parts , If you have to pay a mechanic to trouble shoot things the money spent on them could be used to buy the part so who knows it's your call . The e-vape one is minor and I don't think would cause mis fires or lean conditions . Look for any vacuum leaks , spray some carb. cleaner down the throttle if you can get to it . Pulling the batt. terminal for half an hour should clear codes if you don't have the scanner , except for radio stations I don't think any important memories are lost on this model . Let us know what happens .

Thank you so much I will definitely try all that and I'll get back to you have a nice day

Still the same codes even took off the battery as well so no luck still shaking feeling like it's going to turn off...

7,305

so the codes got cleared and they came back up ? Start with basics I guess , get it to idle ,, plug wires are on the correct plugs , plugs are gaped right , replace the sensor ? send it to a shop ? No one put anything in your gas tank ? EGR stuck open ?, AIC valve dirty or bad ? Plugged catalytic ? No loose wires or vacuum hoses ?