i have a 1997 chevy lummia the altanator want charge the battery

Asked by Feb 23, 2013 at 06:14 PM about the 1997 Chevrolet Lumina 4 Dr LS Sedan

no it has a thick wire and a harness with one wire. the harness does not have a positive feed.

I'm going to go ahead and steal this answer: http://www.justanswer.com/chevy/1pq5b-remove-battery-1997-chevrolet-lumina.html

do u have a answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sz3g0b0Kyk

Looks like your battery is in the trunk....there's your answer.

no the battery is under the hood

well apparently you already know what to do. Make a guru run around for a problem that is no problem at all....congrats, you've made a fool of us.

you have a charger. you know where the positive and negative terminals are. can I be of any further dis-service 2 U?

You had me chasin' all around looking for a special circumstance where there isn't a positive terminal...after a while, found one for you, and it wasn't a question of replacement, but of charging. Obviously if you've got the battery, it's got two terminals....and yes I own an asshole, but you mean it's too much trouble to reach in with your schumbacher charging alligators and switch it on? Now I'm an ass....you should know we GURU's are here to try n' get you thru your problems...that is all. no ulterior motives? They don't pay me, my only satisfaction is that I'm correct in anylizing various car problems...can't really help it if I'm not correct sometimes-move on to another guru's answer if you do not like mine, but there is nothing to be gained from name calling. thank you very little.