What to do next for my mazdaspeed 3?

15

Asked by Jan 05, 2013 at 04:39 PM about the 2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Sport

I bought a mazdaspeed 3 for a mazda dealership with 75k
on the body from and a new engine from Mazda. It came
with a
injen cai
a duel port bov
and corksport's cat back stainless exhaust

I would like some more power from her. BUT I want to stay
away from anything that will give me problems at the dealer
with the warranty like internals or the engine.

I was thinking of these parts but whAt will give me the most
Gains.
Test pipe
Down pipe
Turbo inlet pipe

Let me know thank you

65

Before installing test pipe or Down pipe, you need to upgrade your High Pressure Fuel Pump, or risk to have another engine failure. Cobb Accessport is good your your cpu tuning and monitor how your car runs. Turbo inlet pipe is not making any huge gain for the price. I will leave it at the last.

Hello and I basically just made this account to offer a little help. If you still have this lovly car. Ok 1st if you want to learn basicly all there Is about your car and which brands to trust go to mazdaspeedforum.org were about it and offer links as well as trusted sales merch only, shady and crooked parts dealers don't make it and are not only blocked but watched so you can feel as safe as theforums mods can make it which is pretty fucking good if you ask me. 2nd if you've going to do anythi g to your car get your rmm (rear motor mount which I recomend cp-e.com custom preformance engineering they not oly sell top dollar mods and parts they garentee them For Life! So their is no but and if this or what ifs... because? You got it right garenteed for life! Now yes the cobb acess port ap or apt as its called is badass (ihave right now) you can get it and enjoy it but don't expect to get into your mods with out getting your hpfp or at least the internals done which edgeautosport.com can help you they also sell the top shelf brands mods like cs (corksport)(cobb)(cpe) ect.. but they sell at most items at a discounted price use code MNEWTON 3% off everything and free shipping. Ok well I'd get more into this but I have my own problems with needing to get my hpfp internals because I have to much power not enough fuel going dlwn fast enough lol. But I saw your post from google n thought I'd show u the light at the least with what iv given you you can gain knowledge so if you'd like test what ib offrred and I swear you'll be a diy with a full understanding of your car no questions asked. Only I put my hands on my engine and I intend to keep it like that! Take care.

And to answer your question your downpipr will give you the most gain by far from that list but you'll b needing thay hpfp and rmm I'm telling you! Just like anyone else with a ms3.. who knows their car.