ABS

Asked by Aug 07, 2008 at 02:29 PM about the 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Base Coupe

hey guys i have one more question i have been looking to purchase the wheel hub assembly with the abs sensor but all i can find is just the hub assembly with no sensor for the front the rear hub assemblies i have seen have the sensor so i was just wondering if it just had abs in the back or something because i thought abs was all four but im not sure can some one help please it is a 1997 cavalier basic. thank you

nmb

3,625

They all have ABS, so the bearing should have a sensor in it, otherwise it's not for a 97 Cavalier. I know O'Rielly Auto Parts carries National brand bearings, and they have the right part.

15

some cars do have only rear ABS especially because yours is a base model cavalier so I would assume that you only have rear. if you dont see a wire coming from your front hub assembly then it definetly doensnt have front