I am looking for a 2001- 2004 BUICK REGAL GS

Asked by Apr 19, 2013 at 12:09 AM about the 2001 Buick Regal GS Sedan FWD

GS pleaseeeeee

seek the advise of our Buick Regal authority Llregal, you can send him a message as he's the number one Regal expert and lordy-hi he's gonna talk your arm off and make sure you know what you're getting into~ click on his name will take you there~

You have good taste in cars. I had a GS and loved it. I The 2004 was the last true Regal and there are only 24 of them (GS that is there are 200 plus LS) Regals listed here in 'used cars' and that is nationwide. And who knows how many of them are still available, sometimes a dealer will leave a listing up after a car has sold, to get you there..to try to sell you something else. I wish you luck in finding one...I tried briefly to find another one but I didn't really need another car and mine was irreplaceable. More sentimental value to me that anything, take a look in my 'garage' here. As you have already discovered I am sure, they are very hard to find without very high mileage, all the mid to lower mileage ones get snatched up.

thanks for adhering to the call of duty...as it were~ hope all is smiles and sunshine, as required by law in the state of California~ if there is anything I object to is enforced smileage, as one might experience in Disneyland, where they think they have you pegged....it's a small world after all~

...gee, you're swell, as one might assert~ I agree, the people who have nothing to contribute should go back to twitter, as it's designed for twits~ A few of us here appreciate your intimacy with the Regal...Llregal~, that's why am pleased to "REGAL ALERT" you everytime one crops up, and you've got something to say about it. That other feller the other day with the electrical problem...he was monkeyin'...these things do not happen unassisted~...pleas for waaaa waaaa, like an infant, and of course it is in our nature to help...I agree, guys like nosmo never could afford these cars that he's asking questions about...well there oughta be a law...honesty law, don't pretend you got something you ain't got...period, if you need to find something out, get a book- don't test the patience of people who are here to help....honestly Gary I could give a damned about points...if they were that important there would be follow-ups on the quality of the information given, to verify the strength of the answers given~...but we don't need all that, new world these days...the age of "LOCKING LUGNUTS" that will leave you confused with a tire wrench in your hand about to be struck down dead at the side of the motorway~ different times...different folk...different set of values, not givin' a damn about simply pushing the cripple aside, as if he is part of the scenery....slow down people, you'll live to see tomorrow--~

Even tho Dave and Gary both had their Buick Regals stolen they did not make the top ten list1994 Honda Accord 91998 Honda Civic 92006 Ford F-150 91991 Toyota Camry 92000 Dodge Caravan 91994 Acura Integra 91999 Chevy Silverado 92004 Dodge Ram 92002 Ford Explorer 91994 Nissan Sentra makes me mad that a list such as this even exist in the first place~