2001 Park Avenue not starting

Asked by Aug 31, 2016 at 09:50 AM about the 2001 Buick Park Avenue Base

My 01 Buick PA was running and cranking fine. I bought a new one(to me) and drove it for several days. I did not crank the other one for those few days and I took the battery out of it to use in one of my tractors for a couple of days. When I got ready to fire it back up, it turned over for a few seconds and stopped. The odometer and the drive gear selection lights had been off for years, but seemed to have no effect on the running of the vehicle. When I put the battery back in and started having all this trouble those lights were back on. It still will not even sound like it is trying to start. ANY HELP at this point will be gratefully appreciated!! Thanks Jon!

No answers yet