AIT sensor problem

Asked by Nov 04, 2014 at 05:45 PM about the 2002 Buick Park Avenue Base

hello. long story short, and hope this is not a ecm,pcm, problem,no power at all getting
to the AIT sensor. out of the pig tail or after it as well from the 2 wires,red/with black
stripe should be 5v low ref from the pcm, with the tan wire carries the signal back. my
question, is their in any way ,shape ,form, a fuse that inter acts with this ? i dont think
so but never hurts to ask? heard sometimes the pcm goes bad on that side and hope
that is not the case ?  by the way my code is PO113 and i know its a circut high
impute, being that the sensor has absolutely no power getting to it.. what do u think ?
pin test at the ecm ?  thank u chris s

it was a bad 5 dollar pigtail connecter ! at least not a 975 dollar ecm ! yes thank u :)