my gear is stuck on park, lights don't work and windows don't work.

Asked by Dec 11, 2014 at 07:16 PM about the 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD

I have a Chrysler pacifica 2007 and I'm confused about the problem. Lights don't work, gear is on park, stuck, windows don't go up or down. What can it be.

330

Probably a bad battery. Do you have roadside service (AAA etc) who can come out and jump start? If it is a shorted battery then may not jump start, need a replacement.

20

Just had one of these towed to shop. Runs, stuck in Park, no windows, radio, navigation, etc.,. With car running and step on brake there is NO action or "noise"-"Click" from shifter Lock-Out solenoid, so it is NOT broken plastic retaining clip on lock-out solenoid. As stated, numerous systems inoperative. Followed typical protocol, checked fuses, found some wrong electrical conditions that should not exist when checking fuses, such as no power TO the #25 fuse related to this circuit/components on this circuit-Radio-Nav-Windows-. While inspecting fuse housing I noticed all the body grounds for PCM and many components badly corroded. This is only visible if you are in that area servicing the Battery or fuse compartment. Replaced all ground cable-ends/connections to frame and cleaned up frame mounted mounting studs. Put vehicle back together and all circuits/components functioning properly at this time.

10

Is your vehicle still broken if so give me a call 6034614732 . and I'll be able to fix it for you call me

10

Sounds like the computer module it's what happened to mine .... Windows didn't go up or down radio didn't play wipers didn't work horn didn't blow doors didn't lock lights didn't go on and the radio didn't work either .... My stick stuck in park this is what I had to do ..... I had to turn the key in ignition to shift from park to reverse or park to drive once I got out of park I could move the shifter .... And to keep the lights going I had to drive holding the key in ignition like I was starting it .... Amazingly though I didn't have to replace the starter .... Not sure if that's the problem with your vehicle but that's what was wrong with mine ... $700 and 2 weeks without a vehcile later I'm back on the road .... Good luck and God bless