my 1994 mighty max will not shift into overdrive,indicator light stopped working at the same time

Asked by Jul 19, 2012 at 06:52 PM about the 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup 2 Dr STD Standard Cab SB

2,365

I would check the button that will shut off the overdrive, if the light went out the same time then it might the fuse or the button itself. Check the power going to the button at the bottom of the shifter under the cover.

20

MY engine idles fine, but has no pulling power for hills! Was told to replace injectors which i did, timing seems fine ?????