Power seat problem

Asked by Nov 17, 2015 at 03:19 PM about the 1997 Volvo S90 Sedan

The right hand side of passenger power seat does not operate fore and aft.
The left side, motor side, works. I realize it is a cable problem. The question
is, how does one repair the problem?

85

It might be the motor. Ease test, request operation and kick the motor and pull/ push wiring. Disconnect the motor, you may have to cut the wires, and cconnect it directly to a battery. If it works look for a damaged wire.

165

There is a red button on that panel that locks out seat operation, make sure it is disengaged.