need to replace bulbs on license plate lights on my 2000 s70 and have problem getting old ones out . Any help ?

Asked by Feb 26, 2016 at 12:51 AM about the 2000 Volvo S70 Sedan

5,345

Most of those lamps are the "push and twist" type. Without knowing the bulb type I can't say for sure. Can you tell us the bulb type you need to put in? With that one of us can probably help.

Issue resolved .The bulb type is a small 5W bulb crimped at the bottom (push in pull out kind).While taking a photo of the lights to illustrate my problem my curious neighbor lady assisted by grabbing the bulb with her skinny fingers (mine are fat and arthritic ) and wiggled it vigorously like a loose tooth dislodging it. Im sure my previous efforts had loosened it for her. Upon close inspection of the spent bulb, it appeared to have dried grease on the crimped end (corrosion prevention ?) making it difficult to remove. In conclusion ,it my theory that these pesky little suckers are likely factory issue and petrified in place. Good news is im taking the neighbor lady to dinner to show my appreciation . Hope I do better than I did with the bulb .