Where can i find some cheap Volvo 850 T-5 performance bits

5

Asked by Sep 02, 2008 at 01:54 PM about the 1994 Volvo 850 Turbo Wagon

basicly im looking for a T5 coz all my mates say its a old mans car (semi-true coz it is a volvo) and i just want to see there faces when i drive by laughin

P.S and no they dont drive corsa's novas and saxos. try nissan 200sx s13 1.8T, a supercharced festa ST, integra DC5 and DC2and many more fast cars

65

I'd go to www.ipdusa.com for volvo parts. But I'm guessing you are in the uk or thereabouts based on what your friends are driving. also an 850 is waaaaay better compared to your buddies cars imo, 850 will have a better feel and style.

15

you can also try eurosporttuning.com. i went there and they have decent prices and good service.

140

I don't know about the 850 T5 being an old mans car. I would think of it more as a Old Sleeper, those are capable of some very respectable numbers out of a station wagon. As far as cheap goes, I don't think thats a good path to follow with that vehicle. The T5 is starting to become a bit of a collectors item, the people who have them like them and never want to sell them. But, your best bet would be ipdusa.com, those guys know their stuff.

5

cheers guys many thanks

125

Ipdusa.com is a good source for parts

35

i think you wrong about that. anyway, best source for parts is Swede, hands down. use www.blocket.se, select stockholm, and just search for t5 remember that +46 is the country code.

35

I HAVE A T5R 850 VOLVO, THERE EASY TO MODIFY IF YOU HAVE THE CASH AN UPRATED TURBO AND A STAGE 1 CHIP REMAP CAN PUSH THIS BEAUTY TO NEAR 400BHP, BUT IT WILL NEED REGULAER OIL CHANGES AND A VERY DECENT OIL AT THAT I CHANGE MY OIL EVERY 6000 MILES AND USE THE FULL SYNTHETIC MY CAR HAS HAD A LOT DONE TO IT UPRATED TURBO, RICCA SUPER CHIP, UPRATED PISTONS, RE INFORCED CON RODS, GOOD QUALITY IGNITION LEADS, BAILEYS DUMP VALVE(DOESNT INCREASE [OWER BUT HELPS THE TURBO) INDUCTION KIT, STRAIGHT THROUGH 3" BORE EXHAUST INCLUDING DOWN PIPE, LAST OCTOBER MY CAR REACHED 412 BHP ON A POWER RUN. AT A RACEDAY NOT LONG AGO, BLOWN AWAY A PORSCHE BOXTER IN A QUARTER MILE RACE, WILL PUT SOME PICS SOON

35

TRY EBAY FOR GOOS SECOND HAND PERFORMANCE PARTS THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING ON THERE

125

Sweden is the best place to get parts, yes. But shipping to the USA is the killer.