I want to replace the engine inside my RX& with either 1 of the 2, need help, Would they fir inside???

Asked by May 17, 2016 at 04:52 AM about the 1995 Mazda RX-7 Turbo

I want to remove the Rotary 1.3 Twin turbo engine and then use that for a
beach buggy. But then I am considering of then putting in a corvette Z06
engine inside, do you think it would fit? or how about a Dodge Viper ACR
engine

104,085

I have seen a few of these with small block Chevys in them, but they drove horribly even with suspension mods. I suggest just keep the rotary in the vehicle, then find one at a wrecking yard for your buggy.

13,345

Sorry, to say A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME and after a RX7 worth $0

why a waste of time, i dont on plan selling the car once i have it, i just want to know wil it fit, I want the body of a RX7 but the sound beneath the hood should sound like a monster and nothing no one ever expected that can perform so much

23,705

That is a good looking car and valuable- relatively- but the beauty of the car is really in the rotary engine- it is light and sits back behind the front wheels which gives it great handling- better balance than any car with a big iron lump in the front- if you want to ruin that, go ahead- but like they said it will be worth nothing because it will handle like a pig- if you want a dragster, there are other options-