how do i disarm the anti-theft system

Asked by Feb 01, 2007 at 12:38 AM about the 1995 Mazda MX-6 2 Dr STD Coupe

The anti-theft system is not working properly and my car will not start?  How can I disarm the anti-theft system and get my car to start?

34,755

There are so many anti-theft systems installed in cars that it would be near impossible to tell you to disable yours. Best bet is to take it to a Mazda dealer and have them disable it for you.

Best Answer Mark helpful
380

dude your in idiot. all he has to do is disconnect the battery and then reconnect the battery and use the key fob to unlock the doors (the remote) and he should be good to go.

40

I am having the same problem and wish I had never bought the car The starter quit after the alarm went off and havnt goten it to start since

I tried unhooking the battery cable and that did not work for our Mazda 6. However, our issues is the key fob is broke.

Disconnect the bonnet senser which is connected to the bonnet latch or disconnect the boot senser, which is easier. It's located in the left side of the boot.two black female connectors.disconnect them. Job Done.the alarm won't arm because it thinks the boot or bonnet is open.drives as normal.good luck