How much automatic transmission fluid does a 1994 mx3 automatic take

Asked by Oct 22, 2016 at 08:23 PM about the 1994 Mazda MX-3 2 Dr STD Hatchback

I have a 1994 automatic mx3 & am trying to find out how much transmission
fluid it takes & how do I remove the catalytic converter

246,055

Are you flushing or just draining some trans fluid out. Always buy extra if your flushing the system. Add a little at a time till it's filled, always checking the level. Fill till . To remove the catalytic convertor, you most likely will need to cut it off due to the rust if it's original. Then you replace with hardware with a new one.