Water leak

Asked by Jul 17, 2016 at 07:02 PM about the 1993 Mazda MX-3 2 Dr GS Hatchback

My 93 max-3 is leaking water but I csnt
find it. It leakes a lot. It doesn't matter if it's
on or off

Check after the car is driven. Could be the radiator, a nose or water pump. You can also borrow a coolant pressure tester to pinpoint the leak.

Best Answer Mark helpful

the water just poors out no matter what. Someone told me it was a gasket for the crossover pipe that broke but I don't think that's what it is. The water pump is not making a Noise, and the leak is coming from passenger side right where the water pump is but I don't want to take it apart yet

Get the car up on jack stands and supported properly and safely and have a friend pour the water in to see where it is coming from. Aside from not wanted to take things apart, your going to have to get around another way till you do, or have it towed to your nearest garage for repair.

Looks like it's coming from somewhere around the timing belt