Dash

Asked by Apr 04, 2017 at 06:47 AM about the 1999 Chevrolet Tracker 2 Dr STD 4WD Convertible

My 99 Chevy tracker says break in all red
on my dash, how can I get it to stop?

74,645

Check the emergency brake pedal and make sure it is all the way up. Otherwise if the brake pedal is low there may be a problem with the master cylinder itself, or there would be a leak somewhere. Check the brake fluid level.

I don't think I have an emergency brake pedal, only the gas and regular brake. The emergency brake is right beside my seat

79,475

E-brake pedal or lever - no difference. If your car won't stop you must fix the problem. Do Not drive it until it is repaired.

74,645

Check the emergency brake lever by the side of your seat and make sure it is all the way down. Otherwise if the brake pedal is low there may be a problem with the master cylinder itself, or there would be a leak somewhere. Check the brake fluid level.