Anyone else have any problems with the EPC, ABS and brake lights coming on?

40

Asked by Feb 03, 2011 at 01:39 AM about the 2002 Volkswagen EuroVan 3 Dr GLS Passenger Van

I changed the fuse and that seemed to help for a little bit but then the fuse blew and all lights came back on!  Can anyone help?

40

also is there a fuse box diagram?

80

My engine light keeps coming on. The first mechanic cleaned the underbody and two months later it came on again. Now, auto zone checked it and said it needs a 379.00 valve. I went back to the first mechanic and he said just drive it till it is time to get the smog. What is epc and abs?

80

I also want to know if there is a fuse box diagram. Do you know if we can buy an owner manual that has schematics and diagrams?

80

Please don't think this is a dumb question, I am also trying to learn all I can about my camper. Did you get the fuses from an auto parts store or where?

80

Jessica, I joined the eurovan club this morning but the page kept expiring. So you are the only contact that I can find. Can you email me at believerorthinker@cox.net?