why my t.c.c. is not locking up

Asked by Nov 15, 2010 at 10:56 PM about the 2002 Volkswagen EuroVan 3 Dr GLS Passenger Van

i send my van to dealer they did not find the problem, the torque converter clutch is not working properly so the transmission is overheating

this was a common issue on the 02 modles,they never did a recall on this problem,if you not the original owner of it they wont fix it,it needs a overhall,get someone you trust to fix it.

well thanks for the advice, but looks that i need a new transmission? or it may be just the converter?