Searching for location of Powerwindow Circuitbreaker

Asked by Aug 01, 2008 at 02:24 PM about the 2000 Volkswagen EuroVan 3 Dr MV Passenger Van

I have ALL the power windows (both front) and the sunroof and the power mirrors not working simultaneously (and it occurred at the same time), which DOES indicate a circuit breaker ... which supposedly this has.  I HAVE the Bentley repair manual that the shops supposedly use in an "e" form.  It is the most worthless manual ever produced.  The location for the circuit breaker is supposedly above the main relay and fuse area.  However, the 2000 van, nothing exists above there that remotely resembles the diagram. Instead of a panel for 15 additional relays (as indicated by the Bentley manual) there is space for 3 additional relays.  Of those three, none are a automatically resetting circuit breaker...they are all the "standard" relay that exists.

Anyone ever deal with this?  

14,665

Why don't you contact VW directly. I'm sure their service department could help locate this relay for you.

30

They know nothing and the Bentley CD is even worse, where is the dam thing !!!