Aftermarket hydrolycs were installed for my pop up in my 1997 Volkswagen Eurovan. Any ideas where I might get the right kind?

Asked by Aug 20, 2013 at 10:18 AM about the 1997 Volkswagen EuroVan 3 Dr Campmobile Passenger Van

Won't hold the pop up up.  Is not strong enough.

26,015

get thicker struts- is that the worst problem you can come up with on the EuroVan? nothing about the transmission?

Best Answer Mark helpful

Ha! So far nothing wrong with the transmission. I went to Jacksonville, Fla to pick up the camper and drove back to Ocean Springs, Ms. Drove great! Thought there might be a specific place to purchase the right kind, Thanks

5,095

Check these out from GoWesty.com http://www.gowesty.com/ec_view_details.php?id=4514

Great site! Thanks for the info. I ordered the right struts.

26,015

I had a friend in Germany- a retired Doctor, lived in Deidesheim- he had a VW camper, the old kind- it was mint condition, he loved that thing- it is a German tradition to go out to the Vald for a few days and be with nature- keep up the tradition-