How do you find the value of this year and model? I need to know and get it in writing?????

Asked by Nov 02, 2007 at 06:37 PM about the 1995 Volkswagen EuroVan 3 Dr Campmobile Passenger Van

The 95 eurovan camper is not listed with KBB, Nada, or Edmunds.  I really need a reliable source to answer this question in writing.  Anyone who owns this year and model found any reliable info on the value???????  I need retail and wholesale.
Thanks

try going to your local vw dealer. me personaly worth ore value on any 95 model is ones on opinion.

45,595

Yes, have a dealer prepare an estimate for you as if you were going to trade it in. A VW dealer will be best. They will be able to pull comps from local automotive auctions, etc. to give you a good estimate of real-world selling price.

I already asked the VW dealer. They can not help me. But thanks for the suggestion.