so my cat whent out like 2 years ago an I have been just driving my car like that but now I have to get it smoged this year so I found a cat an its on that comes already connected to a exhaust so I wont have to do any welding an the price is $250 an its ca legit but my question is, Is that a good price?

195

Asked by Apr 10, 2013 at 01:52 AM about the 1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet Classic

this is a pic

195

*went

10

yea that's not bad just make sure its the right one

195

ya it says its for my car 1991-1993 vw cabriolet direct-fit replacement..

97,085

Is there a place to have your smog tested before the State test?

10

then it should be fine Lanay good luck

4,655

IMHO, if you're gonna replace, might as well upgrade. The Magnaflow cat is about $50 less than the one you're looking atbut will require welding which any exhaust shop can do...so price will be about even but give you a bit more performance and MPG. http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/magnaflow_50-state_legal_semi-universal_catalytic_converters/MAGCA89531.aspx

195

I would just get the cat but I am doing this work myself an thought it would be easiest to just buy the hole exhaust an ca that is all together so I could just take the hole old one off an just stick the new one on, or I will have to get the cat cut off an the new on welded on...an the hole exhaust will look better with a new one on,....

4,655

Please verify by phone that the unit is bolt-on at both ends...I have found that to be rare.