where is the windshield wiper cowl that plugs up and where is the ac drian plug? 2002 vw cabrio

Asked by Aug 22, 2013 at 09:38 PM about the 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Base

i had water gushing in from the floor drains into the driver side flloor. drilled them out. wipers and gauges stopped working. oil lght stayed on. now the flloor has dried out and everything is working. are there drAins under passenger side carpet?my sidemarker lights filled with water too. the rain comes in my window as gasket is old ad doesn't always et the window. i need to clean out all the drains in the car, windshield is new.  help please

237,265

Where the wipers are located at, there should be a plastic piece that is just below the windshield and tucked in at the back of the hood. You want to try and remove that to get all the dirt and leaves and crude out of there.