White soft top

5

Asked by Dec 29, 2010 at 04:48 PM about the 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Base

How do I clean the top? t is white with alot of black marks on it, also the inside line is very dirty any suggertions?

215

Here a whole article on detailing a Cabriolet: http://www.mk1vw.info/modules.php?name=Tutorials&op=viewtut&id=89 mk1vw.info is a good site for a lot of Cabriolet related info. For cleaning the top on mine I just use dish soap, a stiff plastic bristle brush, and bunch of scrubbing.

5

Thanks I will give it a try.

15

i find that if its a white top that Scrubbing Bubbles Works Great but u First need to mist the top with water b4 using that idea "it works here in the Dealership Body Shop.. hope this helps