I replaced fuse for radio for 2001 VW Cabrio, but radio still wont work. Is the radio probly dead

Asked by Feb 01, 2016 at 04:54 PM about the 2002 Volkswagen Cabrio 2 Dr GL Convertible

Last month my battery went dead due to leaving a light on,  After I jumped my Cabrio everything worked except my radio and seat warming functions.  The fuse does not look blown for the radio .Any thoughts on how to get the radio to work?

I had that happen in mine. If it's the radio that came with it, mine had to be reset with a special code. I have to take it to a dealership & they fixed it in under 5 minutes, no charge! Just smile pretty! ":^{)