how do i set the clock ?

Asked by Jul 16, 2016 at 06:38 AM about the 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio 2 Dr GLS Convertible

how do i set the clock ?

10

If your car is like mine and apparently the only VW that doesn't have a little knob that you twist to the left for hours and right for minutes, then it probably has what appear to be two oval shaped black buttons (one in each bottom corner). The left one sticks out of the glass that covers the dashboard and I'm guessing resets the changeable mileage counter, but the right button stops at the glass and is actually two small buttons with one on top of the other. The top button adds an hour while the bottom adds a minute, it can only go up so it can be a little frustrating. Bring a pen or something else with a small point, because they are kind of hard to press since they're so small. My car is a 2002 Cabrio convertible so it might be different, but I think it's the same. Good luck!

Didn't notice 2 buttons. Got the hrs ok, but minutes were off by 10. THANKS Bill