Electrical

Asked by Mar 31, 2009 at 08:29 PM about the 1995 Volkswagen Cabrio 2 Dr STD Convertible

When I put the key in the door an electrical box begins to run. The motor in the door runs, also.   I can put the key in the trunk slot and the elect. box in the trunk will quit.  What is this elect. box for.  Also, the back windows rolled down and I don't know how to get them up. There are no buttons.  This is a convertible.  Thanks.    Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20

the electric box is locking and unlocking the trunk. when trunk key is straight across the trunk will lock and unlock when you lock and unlock the car. the buttons for the rear windows are on the dash only.