1988 supra 7mgte 5 speed

Asked by Jul 05, 2011 at 11:28 PM about the 1988 Toyota Supra 2 dr Hatchback Turbo

i need info people i have a 88 supra turbo 5 speed it runs and drives great but after a hour of driving it has a miss in it i can shit off the car crank it right back up and its gone what do you think thanks for any and all answers

first why shit off the car,know you ment shut down,dirty fuel filter,dirty fuel injectors,dirty air filter.replace fuel filter air filter,run a can of sea fome fuel injector cleaner in a tank of gas.alsoif it has a mass air on it get a can of spray mass air cleaner,only clean it with this any other will mess it up.

thanks alot i just want to make sure its nothing serious like computer or something yes i meant shut off i dont even know how i put shit lol but thanks for the reply

no problem,dont sound serious,let me know how it goes.

ok thanks alot