I got Hit in the back side

Asked by Oct 01, 2012 at 02:59 AM about the 1984 Toyota Supra 2 dr Hatchback L-Type

I got hit a hit and run, I am now in need of a back side marker and the back black trim for the pasgner side. I cant seem to find them any help on where  I can look?

435

google for used auto parts. It will connect you to sites that will do a nation wide search.

25,385

Ebay motors

55

Supra forums, MK3 supra group on Facebook, salvage yards etc etc. You might be able to find the side marker new but the only way I know to get new trim is to buy a carbon fiber set like this one http://www.c7carbon.com/toyota-supra-ma70-exterior-trim-moulding-carbon-fiber-170. Kinda pricey though

5

mytoyotaguys.com they had everything I needed.