1985 Black Celica Convertable 20,000 miles

Asked by Mar 09, 2008 at 02:31 PM about the 1985 Toyota Celica GT-S Convertible

In my mother's "mid-life" crisis (in the mid 80's) she purchased this car straight off the lot. She drives it only during the summer and keeps its stored in the winter. It's in perfect condition. Now she would like to sell it but we don't have any idea what it's worth. It's an automatic, fully loaded and the actual miliage is 19,886. Black w/ gray interior, automatic. Any suggestions?

7,305

I dont see much demand (in my area) but these cars do "rice up" nicely, The only bad point (if you want to call it that) is the automatic. I could see this getting 3500-5000 easy (low mileage, great cond and fully loaded) just depends how the car is marketed. If you sell it cart and if you do the emmissions (if that is in your area) you could get more for it. Best of luck

Please send contact info on this vehicle. Thanks

5

hi, Is your car for sell? Please let me know. I'm very interested!Thank you. Tim

25

I am interested in your car please call me at 866-809-7500 Regards, James

I wanted to know if you have sold this car yet. I am interested. I currently own one that is NOT in such good shape.

Does your mom still want to sell her 85 Celica...I am moving into my own mid-life crisis. Had one just like it but my son OOPS! IT BADLY. Loved the little car. Please reply either way.

This car is worth $10,000 EASY! I am an expert on this particular car and own several. I have buyers for this for $8k-$12k even on a cloudy day. Will help you any way I can. One of mine in photo-

Hey, I just found the discussion (on CarGurus) of the 85 Celica Convertables. My wife is the orig owner of a red one identical with your photo and it's in "like new" condition. 46K miles. Can you help us find a buyer??

5

Put this one on eBay, to the right purchaser, it will bring the $$$$.