corolla 73 coupe

5

Asked by Oct 28, 2012 at 01:13 PM about the 1973 Toyota Corolla SL Coupe

hi there, i have corolla 73 saloon/sedan (4doors), will be modified to coupe (2doors), i need to know
about pillar B position (inch/cm) from pillar A and from back, and need to know length door size coz i
must resize front door length and i so glad if u can sent body dimension sheet for coupe corolla 73, i
have body size but not so cleared, if posiible to answer u can answer here or sent email to :
baladsms@gmail.com, ty

Holy fabrication Batman, that's going to be a major project. I can't help but wonder why on Earth you would even want to do that, custom fabrication and all, expense is going to be high, why not just buy what you want? Sorry I didn't give you answers. Somebody in the forum will be able to. Maybe. I don't know where to even look

5

hi david, ty 4ur comment, in my country, corolla 73 coupe is rare care, 1:10 about price, so i think i must take that way coz that is my dream :D ty (just note: i ready to put 4ag-ze 20V to my corolla after i can change my sedan to coupe type)

345

Hi, I can't really offer any useful help. But I love classic japanese cars (Currently own a 1987 Toyota MR2). Be sure to keep updated on your work, I'd love to see this finished.

OK that sounds reasonable to me, if that's what you want, go for it and like Trevor said, keep us posted in the progress, and good luck sir

I have a 73 Toyota Corolla coupe would sell for 3,000 firm needs sum work if interested give me a call at (813) 965 -3703 ask Rey