cooling system (fan related)

90

Asked by Nov 29, 2016 at 08:40 PM about the 1989 Toyota Corolla GTS Coupe

I changed out my starter since it was going bad at the same time i replaced my radiator with an aluminum one that came with a fan i had a radiator leak on the old one... after replacing it.. i got no power to the fan or anything fan related under bay fuse box... any ideas? 4AGE i used the stock pigtales and hooked everything like it should be if it were stock...

Thanks

69,665

You could install a relay and wire directly to the battery and bypass the stock wiring. Or find a switched fuse in the fuse box, use a piggy back fuse holder and run the power from that.