no turn signals

Asked by Jun 04, 2012 at 05:21 PM about the 1988 Honda Accord DX

217,765

"Near the hood release handle inside the car is the fuse panel with the flasher relay. Remove the panel on the lower dash marked "FUSE" which gives you a viewing window to see the fuse panel which you reach from below the dash to access. Simply place your hand on one of the two 1" wide metal cylinders on the fuse panel(these are the relays) and turn on the left or right blinker. Feel for a click. If you feel a click but it is not constant, YOU FOUND THE DEFECTIVE RELAY"

95

near the light a cables, just check if their connected

20

i jus went through a rerpair for a friend of mine 93 accord se. i changed the headlight switch because the hazard button worked and blinkers didnt. that was no help. then i installed a alarm in his cac and the blinkers worked a couple times and stopped again when i installed the alarm i was near the interior fuse block i told my friend that we shoulld replace fuse block i found a parts car on craigs list and went and pulled the fuse block out from the drivers kick panel installed it and his blinkers work fine.

20

i have been doing car audio and security for 25 years hope that the fuse block solves your problem

20

Anyone on here i have an question

20

Regarding my 1987 honda accord blinkers work but turnsignals dont

my turn signal lights stop working but my hazards still work. I hit a dog and busted my front right side blinker. well then my blinkers would flash like normal except the busted out light would blink fast. But NOW I have no blinkers and when I looked in the fuse panel my hazards fuse was burnt. SO i replaced that fuse and now my hazardswork. Except my turn signals still do not work. Is there only one relay for both hazards/ turn signals? Or should I replaced the switch? the turn signal fuses were still in good shape. located above the fuse panel on the driver side there are three black look- a-like relays. However I can feel n hear the left one clicking for hazards. I pulled the middle one out and will place it back in but the third one on the right hand side appears to be a relay with a housing cap on top of it. Is this the turn signal relay but is there a plastic locking tab , because this one sure doesn't want to easily come off. Please help, I deliver in this car and have to run out of town tomorrow for this new Year!