Is there anyone that can help Have spark all the way to spark plugs shot starting fluid in the TBody no start unhook battery cable negative for 10 minutes still no start can find the problem help

20

Asked by Dec 20, 2014 at 07:01 PM about the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer LT 4-Door RWD

when cranking over when as I stop the crank it  hits sound like it is trying strat but does
when I let off the key  Had  ignition control module tested it pass ten test it was all good
no problem it did this once before but it start after a few hours run great when starts and
runs

74,005

Have you checked the fuel pressure?

20

I sprayed starting fluid in it and it would fire would fuel pressure stop it from firing I have no way of testing pressure

74,005

Yes,spraying fluid in to intake on some models. wont, make it crank,may be pop for a minute,,but this is the first thing you need to check,remove fuel filter and turn key,see if gas come,s out.If you have fuel,check a plug for fire at it.

74,005

How did this start?It cut off with you,randomly or just would not crank?

20

stop after parking one night did it once before but start after setting for few hours

20

Got fire all to plugs get fuel

74,005

If you have fire and fuel,check the timing,it has to be in time for the fuel and fire to go together,to make it run,

80

What if fuel filter is plugged? Have you ever changed it. Be careful if you spray to much starting fluid in one time the motor will vapor lock and you can break starter bolts if you keep trying to crank while its locked . the bolts can be a pain to get out of block if they break

80

Also I would check all your vacuum lines and make sure none have holes or unplugged

80

Check all your fuses in both fuse boxes too

20

Yes check fuses and hoses and try starting fuel twice and did even hit once about hour apart part

80

Not sure man . check all your wire connectors and make sure fuel is getting all the way to throttle body or maybe a sensor is bad.

20

=WHICH SENSOR WOULD THAT BE AS GET FIRE TO THE PLUGS AND EGM IS GOOD

80

I think u should check your fuel pump. Cuz I have 94 4.3l throttle body injection and I was getting fuel to throttle body but it still wasn't enough. We dropped fuel tank and there's a rubber coupler fuel hose that wasbrotting away and sucking up air. And the rubber was plugging up fuel pickup hose. We cleared line and changed the little fuel hose it goes from pump to pickup line and pump was still good. In throttle body there's a spring that need pressure to pass fuel to injectors

20

It start after leaving it set for 3 days without trying to start it may do it again anybody got any idea what was wrong help do not want to be stranded some where help

80

Drop fuel tank and take your fuel pump out and check hoses and fuel pickup passage ways and screen

20

IT alway was getting fuel and spark would not run turn over sprayed fuel in it was getting spark then several days when buy and it started I m adraid it going to leave stranded some where help

80

I would still check out your fuel pump if I were you

20

I check it out it is working fine The car does this after a rain win setting the distributor is fine when setting for a few days it starts