Have spark all the way to spark plugs shot starting fluid in the TBody no start unhook battery cable negative for 10 minutes still no start can find the problem help

20

Asked by Dec 20, 2014 at 12:18 AM about the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer 4 Door LT

Have spark all the way to spark plugs shot starting fluid in the TBody no start unhook
battery cable negative for 10 minutes still no start can find the problem help

30

did you check the codes before you unhooked the battery? what was the last thing that happened before the suv quit running? are any plug wires crossed? might be that the computer isn't communicating with the crank timing pick up. any backfire? timing on?

20

when cranking over when as stop ehw crank in hits sound like it is trying strat but does when I let off the key

18,235

Did this start out of the blue? Or was work done to it?

20

I shut it off one night and the next morning it would not start did it once before I wait a few hours and it start up in runs great less than 100,000 miles on it is great shape got be puzzled

18,235

Have the ignition control module tested. You can take it off and take it to most parts stores

20

I had that done today it pass ten test it was all good no problem it did this once before but it start after a few hours run great when starts and runs