i have a 2003 dodge ram 1500 . it blew a water hose and overheated . now i have water in my oil and wont turn on !!!! what do i do ? is my eingine ruined?
My truck blew a water hose and overheated . Now it wont start and there is water in the oil . I dried all the plugs and cleaned everything and still wont start . is my engine ruined ?!!
Textbook head gasket. Serious, yes, major work.
if ti is the 4.7L motor just go to a scrap yard and buy a new one .I had the same thing happen 2yrs ago and the block was cracked due to the overheating.
Looking for a Used Ram 1500 in your area?
CarGurus has 11,106 nationwide Ram 1500 listings starting at $1,995.
Search Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
Dodge Ram 1500 Experts